- Registered on: 08/30/2010
- Last connection: 03/29/2016
- Android Dashboard (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Tester, 03/07/2011)
- Deathlogs (Manager, Developer, 08/30/2010)
- FrSky (Manager, 08/31/2010)
- Hardware Dashboard (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 09/14/2010)
- Onboard Hub (Manager, 09/14/2010)
- Python Dashboard (Manager, 08/30/2010)
- RC (Manager, 08/30/2010)
- Sensors (Manager, 08/30/2010)
Reported issues: 478
- 12:05 pm Android Dashboard General: RE: Can not use Vario normal precision.
- I don't have the manual for the protocol here, but I believe the altitude is in meters. The vertical speed (from the ...
- 04:16 am Android Dashboard General: RE: Can not use Vario normal precision.
- Ah, now I remember more:)
The one hooked to AD is vertical speed, not altitude. the conversion is funky, but menti...
- 10:29 pm Android Dashboard General: RE: Can not use Vario normal precision.
- I am abit confused? The vario is never connected to AD2 to my knowledge. The vario's im aware of is using the hub pro...
- 09:05 am FrSky Feature #526: S.Port Support
- Yes, this is very much on my to-do list. I have signed the NDA, and have the full specs for S.PORT.
I believe only t...
- 02:06 pm Android Dashboard General: RE: Android FrSky Dashboard
- Hello and thanks for the kind words.
I have not worked on the project for awhile as I have little available time (...
Also available in: Atom