The FAS-100 Sensor must be supported
0x28: Current (need to divide by 10 to get A)
0x3A: Voltage before .
0x3B: Voltage after .
refs #502 added getHubEnabled() in onCreate (2.0 branch)
refs #503 several changes to support FAS-100
closes #505, #502 #503
Added FAS-100 support, check hub enabled upon startup, prevent crashing on 0x00 sensor types (changes from 2.0 branch)
refs #503 modifications to have proper voltage, and prevent crash on "bad" frames
closes #503 modifications to have proper voltage, and prevent crash on "bad" frames
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r486.
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- Assignee set to Espen Solbu
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
I forgot that FAS-100 voltage must be multiplied by 21/11.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Applied in changeset r488.
Also available in: Atom