Chained derived channels does not work after setCurrentModel
|Assignee:||Android Dashboard Developers||% Done:|
|Target version:||2.0 Multiple models|
I suspect that setCurrentModel will cause sourcechannel on derived channels that have another derived channel as source, to None (-1). Investigate if this is so
- This is so. Verified that after restart of the application, channels deriving from a derived channel does not update.
=> RSSIRX and rssirx updates. rssirx derived stays at -1
closes #491, refs #488 Channels deriving from another derived channel should now "re-register" itself properly. This should also partially fix #488, but i suspect that issue is deeper, as i often "crash" hub derived channels, while all the other channels still run properly. Deploying as 2.0B8
- Tracker changed from Task to Bug
- Subject changed from Verify that chained derived channels still work after setCurrentModel to Chained derived channels does not work after setCurrentModel
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r469.
Also available in: Atom